The 2020 Marion County Junior Fair Booth Building theme is:
Important Dates to remember:
- Booth Entry Form Due - June 5th
- Booth Construction - 1:00–7:00 p.m., Friday, June 26th; projects can be check-in from 5-7 p.m.
- Booth Construction - 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., Saturday, June 27th; projects can be checked until 3 p.m.
- Booths Must Be Completed By - 3:00 p.m., Saturday, June 27th
- Building Closed All Day For Judging - Sunday, June 28th
- Booth and Exhibit(s) Released - 9:00 a.m., Sunday, July 5th
- Exhibit(s) Must Be Picked Up By - 11:00 a.m., Sunday, July 5th
Click here for rules and additional guidelines.